DALLAS, June 2, 2021 / PRNewswire / –
What’s the news? AT&T * has expanded the AT&T USM Anywhere platform to provide advisory service to new and existing customers. AT&T USM Anywhere Advisors is a team of cybersecurity experts who serve as trusted advisors in threat detection and response to complement internal cybersecurity skills. Through the new service, AT&T USM Anywhere advisors provide reactive support to AT&T USM Anywhere customers to assist with day-to-day operations and streamline incident response efforts.
In addition, integrations were recently launched on the AT&T USM Anywhere platform to expand threat detection and response capabilities as the threat landscape evolves. These integrations include AT&T AlienApps for Fortinet, SentinelOne, MobileIron, DDI Frontline Vulnerability Manager, and Secure Web Gateway.
Why are these new offerings from the USM Anywhere platform important?
Today’s security teams are often overwhelmed and understaffed. Their efforts to respond securely to threats may be limited by the ability of their cybersecurity technologies to respond quickly to alerts. In addition, lack of resources means that security teams may not have the right skills to deal with the growing complexity of threats on the network.
The AT&T USM Anywhere Advisors team evaluates customer environments to detect signs of suspicious activity that existing security controls may have lost and that could affect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the environments. When an incident occurs, the team is also available to help investigate and provide an analysis of the findings and recommendations for remediation or further investigation.
AT&T AlienApps provides critical integrations for AT&T USM Anywhere customers, enabling a comprehensive view of threats across endpoints, mobile devices, cloud environments, and networks. The integration of these security solutions also provides additional context to alarms and helps break down silos created by using multi-point solutions, making it easier for security teams to quickly detect and respond to advanced threats. AT&T’s AlienApp solutions for AT&T-managed network and endpoint security solutions unify the managed service experience with inter-portfolio threat detection and response for deeper visibility into security events.
How do these new offerings differ from the AT&T USM Anywhere platform?
- AT&T USM Anywhere Advisory Service – expert advisors provide reactive incident response services to help identify, investigate, and select potential security incidents
- AT&T Advanced AlienApps for FortiGate and FortiManager – allows single response action to alarms or events from AT&T USM Anywhere to Fortinet and other firewalls to block access to potentially malicious destinations
- AT&T AlienApp for SentinelOne – Improves AT&T USM Anywhere threat detection and response capabilities by integrating endpoint threat data and correlating it with data from other AT&T USM Anywhere security tools
- AT&T AlienApp for MobileIron – provides visibility through the power of MobileIron Threat Defense and the ability to mitigate threats in the same place with MobileIron Cloud’s Unified Endpoint Management solution
- AT&T Advanced AlienApp for DDI Frontline Vulnerability Manager – Provides a complete overview of malware assets, vulnerabilities and infections
- AT&T AlienApp for secure web gateway – allows customers to evolve quickly and improve policy directly from the AT&T USM Anywhere platform
When will the new AT&T USM Anywhere platform offering be available?
AT&T USM Anywhere Advisors service and integrations are now available.
Jarad Carleton, Global Manager of Frost & Sullivan, Cybersecurity Program
“More organizations never understand that cybersecurity is a facilitator of business, but managing security as a company remains a challenge because it is not their core competency. Therefore, more organizations are partnering with experienced security teams capable of to deploy and manage a threat detection and response program that is critical to improving digital trust and cyber resilience. “
Rupesh Chokshi, Vice President, Cybersecurity
“Effective threat detection and response can be a challenge for organizations, as the cyber threat landscape continues to grow and evolve. To provide a highly secure environment, teams of people with security experience are needed. our new support and integration service, we are committed to helping customers of the AT&T USM Anywhere platform increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their security operations, staying ahead of current threats and accelerating its response to security incidents “.
Where can I find more information?
Learn more about AT&T USM Anywhere Advisors and AT&T AlienApps.
* About AT&T Communications
We help family, friends and neighbors connect in a meaningful way every day. From the first phone call more than 140 years ago to mobile video streaming, @ATT innovates to improve lives.
AT&T Communications is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T). For more information, visit us at att.com.
© 2021 Intellectual Property of AT&T. All rights reserved. AT&T and the Globe logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property.
View original content to download multimedia content: http: //www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-att-cybersecurity-usm-anywhere-advisors-service-helps-to-establish-and-maintain-threat-detection -and -response-effective-301304061.html
AT&T Communications SOURCES