Join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner Sensato for a cybersecurity tabletop simulation training from 9 – 11 a.m. on Sept. 9 and Sept. 16.
Having a cybersecurity plan defined is a great first step. Testing the plan and making sure it works in the event of an attack is another.
Once an attacker is in your network, research shows that you have approximately 14 minutes to respond quickly to thwart the attackers’ efforts. Beyond the 14 minutes, your actions become a recovery focus instead of a response effort. Therefore, what you do in those first 14 minutes is crucial.
Sensato Cybersecurity Solutions will simulate a cyberattack on your network. Sensato will put you and your response team in a life-like situation, and you will need to respond as if you are under attack. This method is very effective at uncovering where your gaps may be.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how your team reacts under pressure
- Test your cybersecurity response plan for effectiveness
- Uncover holes in your response plan and areas for improvement
- Discover tactics to include in your response plan that you haven’t thought about before
- Leave with a better understanding of your cybersecurity response preparedness
Read the Sensato – Cybersecurity Tabletop Simulation Q&A to learn more.
The Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Sensato or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 216-2556.
Originally Appeared Here