Mumbai, Maharashtra, India:
TAC Security, a San Francisco-based cybersecurity and risk and vulnerability management company, has announced the vaccination of its entire workforce on June 30, 2021 and will expand all possible efforts to vaccinate its employees and their dependents.
The company statement said that “TAC Security’s top priority is the health and well-being of its colleagues and, in line with this ethos, earlier this year TAC Security announced that it would cover the cost of Covid vaccines of all employees and their dependents in strict compliance with all government – approved protocols. “
“TAC Security announced that the company will provide Covid-19 insurance for entire employees. The company is expanding all possible efforts to vaccinate its employees and their dependents, “said Lieutenant General Gen Singha, director of the government. And Global Affair to TAC Security.
Last year, in 2020, TAC Security provided support to its employees working from home during the pandemic, and: e
- Employees working from home; Internet cost paid by the company.
- Employees working from home; using disinfectants to fight the virus, paid for by the company.
- Employees working from home; breakfast to dinner with snacks included, the cost paid by the company.
- Employees working from home; travel back and forth to their respective hometowns, the cost the company pays.
- The entire TAC security staff will be vaccinated on June 30 and may be incorporated into the office if necessary.
As for TAC safety
San Francisco-based TAC Security is a global leader in vulnerability management that protects Fortune 500 companies, leading companies, and governments around the world. TAC Security manages more than 5 million vulnerabilities through its Artificial Intelligence Based (AI) vulnerability management platform ESOF (Enterprise Security in One Framework).
Send your press release