Posted on April 16th. Updated April 16 at 6:42 p.m.
Investment firm Dragon Capital bought on April 16 75.01% of Annex Bank from pro-Russian oligarch Vadim Novinsky for an undisclosed amount of money.
Photo of Courtesy / unexbank.ua
Tomas Fiala, head of investment firm Dragon Capital, has bought a majority stake in Annex Bank from pro-Russian oligarch Vadim Novinsky.
Fiala bought 75.01% of the shares through Dragon Capital on April 16, while the other 24.99% went to Ivan Svitek, former head of the Ukrainian branch of the Russian bank Alfa Bank.