Today, one of the most sought-after occupations in the cloud industry is that of “Cloud Architect”.
The main goal of Cloud Architects is to turn the technical requirements of a project into design and architecture, leading to the creation of the end result. They serve as a bridge between the complicated cloud problems and the company’s solutions. In addition, they collaborate with other departments of the company, such as developers and engineers, to ensure that the technology being developed is appropriate.
These professionals create the cloud environment based on the needs of the organization. They are responsible for tracking cloud computing strategy, which includes cloud deployments, application design and architecture, and cloud adoption plans.
How to become an architect in the cloud?
Follow these four simple steps to become a cloud architect:
1. Get your degree or some technical training.
2. Gain work experience.
3. Obtain certification.
4. Start the job search.
- Extensive experience in Python, Ruby and Elixir programming languages.
- Computer engineering as a background.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Design and implementation of infrastructures, platforms and applications in the cloud.
Occupation of Cloud Architect
Certified architects with exceptional experience in cloud computing have many job opportunities. The following are some of the job titles of these professionals:
- Azure Cloud Architect
- AWS specialist
- Cloud Architect Service
- Security architect
- AWS Cloud Solutions Architect
- Senior computer architect
- Data architect
- Solutions architect
In India, the average salary of a cloud architect is 2.5 2,500,000 per year or 28 1,282 per hour. Starting salaries for entry-level positions start at 1.8 1,800,000 a year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to 7 3,700,000 a year.
Share this article
Do the shared thing